Leading the way in Providing Quality Legal Representation.
Hull offers it's clients an acknowledged leader in
the legal industry, with experience, capability, precision and the necessary attention to detail that our clients have come to expect. Combined with personal service, accessibilty, and economy, our lawyers try cases in all of the Federal and State courts of California involving matters in the following areas of law.
• Creditors rights for both Commercial and Retail Collections.
• Subrogation, Foreign, Out of State, or Domestic Judgments.
• Probate, Real Estate, Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts.
• Elder Law and Abuse.
• Wrongful Termination, Wage Disputes, Bad Faith.
• Insurance Matters.
• Construction Defects, Professional & Legal Malpractice.
• Serious Personal Injury matters.
• Medical Malpractice, Premises & Product Liability.
Goldsmith & Hulls' clients span from coast to coast, and include national, regional and local entities and individuals.